Text Size

2017 NOWRA Conference

National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA)

Plans Joint Annual Conference

with Five Partner Organizations

Plan to join colleagues from across the country for the NOWRA 2017 Annual Conference, the leading conference for onsite wastewater professionals. The conference will be held October 22-25 at the Dover Downs Hotel & Casino in Dover, DE . This is the annual conference for NOWRA and this year partners with NAWT (National Association of Wastewater Technicians), SORA (the State Onsite Regulators Alliance), DOWRA (Delaware Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association), MOWPA (Maryland Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association), and POWRA (Pennsylvania Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association).  More than 50 educational sessions are offered along with NAWT's Vacuum Truck Training Course, an expansive Vendor Expo, terrific field trips, workshops, and social events.


23rd Annual TOWA Conference



The 23nd Annual TOWA Conference will be held

January 30-31, 2019


Montgomery Bell State

Conference planning is currently underway

Check back for more information

Mailing List

If you would like to receive future mailings from TOWA, please register for our mailing list.  Simply fill in the boxes below with your contact information and click the "submit" button.

Don't forget to enter the security code in the box provided above the "submit" button.  Just enter the bold type characters. 

In the interest of reducing TOWA expenditures, we would like to use e-mails for the majority of our communications with our members and associates. Therefore, please enter your e-mail address.  A confirmation e-mail will be sent to that address within minutes after submitting your information.  If you don't receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact the Web Administrator to verify that we have received your submittal.

 Contact the Web Administrator

Use of your contact information is governed by the Mailing List Distribution Policy of TOWA.

After you have submitted your information and have received the confirmation e-mail, your name will be added to our mailing list.  All future TOWA mailings will be sent via e-mail if you have provided a valid e-mail address.  Your contact information will be used by TOWA for mailings related to the association's business.  We will not solicit our list to other organizations.


Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com


What is Soil Health?

The continued capacity of soil to function as a vital living ecosystem that sustains and improves the living condition of plants, animals and humans.

Can I pull gravel out of my creek?

You may be able to pull gravel from a creek, but only within guidelines of the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC). For more guidance call the TDEC office in Columbia at 931-490-3941 or visit their website: www.tennessee.gov/environment/permits/arapgps

In what situations do I need a permit?

Most work on streams, stream banks, waterways, or drainage areas should be reviewed by TDEC. If you have questions concerning permits you should contact the TDEC office in Columbia at 931-490-3941, or visit their website: www.tennessee.gov/environment/permits/arapgps

Who do I call for a burn permit?

The agency to call for a burn permit is the Tennessee Department of Agriculture “Division of Forestry”, their number is 1-877-350-(BURN) 2876 or online: www.BurnSafeTN.org. Burn permits are required from October 15 thru May 15 and at other times during certain weather conditions.

Where do I find soils information and aerial imagery for my farm?

The USDA-NRCS website provides aerial photography & soils information. http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov.

Where can I find floodplain maps for my property?

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a great deal of flood information on their website. We have the ability in our office to generate maps for landowners with aerial imagery that has a flood plain map overlaid. Contact us to get a map of your property.

Who do I call when trying to locate underground utility lines (gas, phone, cable, electric, etc.)?

Before you DIG call “Tennessee One Call” at 811 or go to their website: www.tnonecall.com. A person can be held liable for damages incurred if they dig and do not call Tennessee One Call.

Other Questions?

Please call our office at xxx-xxx-xxxx x3

end faq

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)


Our Sponsors



39 Tarklin Place
New Bedford, MA 02745


Contact:  William Fenner

B & B Concrete Products

P O Box 124
Loretto, TN 38469


Contact;  Tim Burden

Drillers Services, Inc.


118 Capital Way
Christiana, TN 37037


Contact;  Kip Fowler

Infiltrator Water Technologies


4 Business Park Road
Old Saybrook, CT 06475


Contact;  Kent Taylor

JNM Technologies, Inc.


3607 Colson Road
Bryan, TX 77808


Contact;  Jim Prochaska

Orenco Systems Inc.


814 Airway Ave.

Sutherlin, OR 97479



Contact; Mark Inman




Polylok, Inc.


3 Fairfield Blvd.
Wallingford, CT 06492


Contact;  Justin Setser

Quanics, Inc.


6244 Old LaGrange Road
Crestwood, KY 40014


Contact;  Harry DeNoers

Rye Engineering

4210 West Mani Street
Erin, TN 37061


Contact;  Matthew Rye

W M McClain Company, Inc.


2626 Hart Street
Nashville, TN 37207


Contact;  Jim McClain

Woolf Harris (Liberty Pump)


210 General Patton Ave.
Mandeville, LA 70471


Contact;  Drew Dawson

Zoeller Pump Company


3649 Cane Run Road
Louisville, KY 40211


Contact;  Jim McClain